That's one copy of My Memories Suite for me, and a second to give away to a lucky reader.
It's no secret that I am a big fan of Photoshop elements. For the last two weeks I have been playing with the scrapbooking software. So what did I think? Well it didn't suck, far from it. It kinda rocked!
(I apologise for singing in this video, it was late. Nuff said).
What I created using My Memories Suite
|My wedding day. Created using 'Smells Like Spring Flowers' template|
|Created using 'Shabby Chic' Quick Page (via free download section)|
|Personalised calendar, month added with a few easy clicks|
Five main thoughts:
- My Memories Suite is user friendly and not as scary as Photoshop.
- For the time poor this is wonderful! You can do the work on screen and add various digital embellishments. Alternatively you could add physical embellishments to your printed work later.
- Turn photos into multi media memories. Using a 'sweet spot' a video link is included on a page. You can admire the photo, then watch a related video. I suspect Grandparents (and interstate Aunts, i.e. me, hint hint) would love to receive an interactive album.
- The instructional videos could be shorter. 10 to 14 minutes is too long to keep....look shiny new thing. The juicy details seem to start at the 2 minute mark, which gave me time to check my Pinterest account. Helpful information is available, and it is easy to follow. There is also a users pdf guide in text format.
- My Memories is jammed packed with layout designs and plenty of embellishments. If you wanted to purchase more they range from 99 cents to ten dollars. If you follow their facebook page there are weekly freebies to download at no cost.
Win your own My Memories Suite
HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit My Memories and leave a comment below telling me which is your favourite kit/template.
- Competition open world wide (prize is a digital download).
- Entries close Sunday 22nd April 2012 at 11am Australian EST.
- The winner will be chosen via Random.org.
- Winner announced on this blog. Winner will be contacted via the email address supplied. (Make sure I have a way to contact you).
My Memories have a generous deal for Inspired Wish readers.
I'll share details soon.
Visit My Memories Blog | Facebook | Twitter